Monday, March 26, 2012

Christy Long

As a part of our ongoing mission to improve the Commission for Women, appointed members were surveyed in order to determine some of the motivating factors for members' involvement, as well as the factors contributing to persistence in the CFW. Here are Christy Long’s responses.

What motivated you to join the CFW?
I was motivated to join the CFW by my drive to contribute to PSU beyond my unit, to learn more about PSU, and to make PSU a better place.

What do you enjoy most about the CFW?
What I enjoy most about the CFW is making a difference at PSU. I also enjoy meeting great people I otherwise would never have met.

Which of the CFW’s goals are you most passionate about and would like to take a more active role in?
All of them! :)

Christy Long is the Chair of the Commission for Women and the Director of Service Operations for ITS Digital Library Technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment